HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-2035-BLK) replaces 1981-1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SL 3.8L V8 stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hose.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM part number 107-501-12-82,107-501-09-82
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SL Convertible 3.8L V8
1984 Mercedes-Benz 380SL Convertible 3.8L V8
1983 Mercedes-Benz 380SL Convertible 3.8L V8
1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SL Convertible 3.8L V8
1981 Mercedes-Benz 380SL Convertible 3.8L V8
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
HPS Black Silicone Radiator Hose Kit for 1981-1985 Mercedes-Benz 380SL 3.8L V8
- Brand: HPS-Silicone Tube
- Product Code: 57-2035-BLK-1
- Availability: In Stock