HPS Performance intercooler hot side charge pipe (17-124P, polish) is a direct replacement for 10th gen 2018-2020 Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo factory intercooler pipe (hot side). Made from lightweight 2-1/2” mandrel bent aluminum tubing, the pipe features one piece design which has a smooth, non-turbulent 2-3/8" to 2-1/2” transition for 10th gen maximum performance. The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost. The included HPS high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses can withstand a minimum 50+ psi of boost and replace the factory rubber couplers, which often crack or fail over a period of time. The intercooler pipe optimizes and smooth out the air flow, deliver performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU.
HPS Intercooler Pipe Kit Features and Specification
- 1 piece design delivers smooth and optimized airflow, boost up performance gains in mid-range without re-tuning the ECU.
- The bead rolled pipe ends prevent couplers from popping off under boost.
- Features HPS signature race proven high temp 4-ply reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel embossed clamps
- 2.5" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive tubing
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Compatible with Factory OEM intercooler.
- Color: Polish
- NOT CARB Complaint
- System Type: Intercooler Hot Side Charge Pipe
HPS Polish 2.5" Intercooler Pipe for 18-20 Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo
- Brand: HPS-Silicone Tube
- Product Code: 17-124P
- Availability: Out Of Stock