Built for performance and show, the HPS Black cool ram air intake with heat shield for 1998-1999 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L V8 SOHC offers a free-flowing 3.5" mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio. The heavy duty powder coated steel heat shield included in the kit blocks out the heat from engine and maximize the cooling effect. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS cool ram cool air intake is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system. The included installation instruction has clear pictures and description to guide the installer throughout the whole process. HPS performance intake for Lincoln Navigator does NOT require tuning and does not trigger CEL light. No modification is required during the installation. HPS light weight 3.5" mandrel-bent aluminum alloy piping replace the stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow with long lasting durability. HPS cool ram air intake kit features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps, which ensure the durability and reliability during the extreme driving condition. The All-New HPS Performance Air Filters are made in the United States and are designed with performance in mind, delivering excellent filtration without sacrificing air flow.
HPS cool ram Air Intake Kit Features and Specification
- Increase horsepower, torque and improve throttle response. Does not require tuning after the install.
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- 3.5" mandrel-bent aluminum piping replace stock restrictive air box and optimize the air flow
- Includes the All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable). HPS Filter Part Number: HPS-4303
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation guide with clear pictures and instruction to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- Includes Mass Air Flow Sensor Adapter so the stock MAF sensor can be reused
- There is a port built on the pipe to plug in the stock air temperature sensor
- No modification is required during the installation. Does not trigger CEL light
- Color: Black
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: cool ram air intake with heat shield
- Vehicle Application: 1998-1999 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L V8 SOHC
HPS Performance Air Filter Key Features
Woven cotton filter element
- Traps dirt up to 5 microns. Superior airflow without sacrificing filtration.
- Washable and reusable, saving you money down the line.
Specially formulated light-weight synthetic oil
- Creates an ionic bond with the filter's stainless steel mesh.
- Attracts and traps dirt onto the mesh, creating a clear path for airflow.
- Will not affect or damage sensors.
Stainless steel mesh reinforcement
- Higher resistance to dents over aluminum mesh.
Low pressure injection molding
- Effectively minimizes seepage of rubber onto filter element.
- Increases airflow by up to 25% compared to high pressure molding.
Manufactured in the USA by Green Filter
- Green Filter is the leading manufacturer of world-class filters used by many of the world renowned racing engineers, engine builders, drivers and enthusiasts that regularly "win on Sunday"
HPS Performance Cold Air Intake Kit 98-99 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L V8 SOHC, Includes Heat Shield, Black
- Brand: HPS-Silicone Tube
- Product Code: 827-540WB-6
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: HPS Cold Air Intake Kit 15-16 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2.5L Turbo Polish Long Ram Cool relocates filter outside engine bay, delivers dyno proven performance gains +19.4 Whp, +20.5 Ft/lbs and improve throttle response