Trac Links: Also know as Traction links these links help locate the rear end under load. As the suspension squats these control how much climb the rear wheel imparts on the other links and provide driver feedback on traction.
Location: Front lower link of rear suspension, sometimes called a torque link.
- Now made from 304L Stainless to resist corrosion.
- Adjusts rear caster angle, Camber without affecting toe. A perfect add-on for vehicles with MEGA Arms and Toe links. Note: for initial camber adjustment FIGS suggests MEGA arms first as the work to counteract the toe links. This balance is what saves tire wear, not camber itself.
- Increased rear steering feel because rubber bushing is replaced with a rod end. Replace the rear knuckle bushing at the same time for the best results. Check related products tab.
- Added strength over stock parts for better power transmission to the ground.
- Perfect for the track, street or strip.
- High HP cars will appreciate our upgraded tubing and rod end options to put more power to the ground. We suggest anything over 4-500HP depending on how you are using the car. Tested to over 1200HP. Great upgrade for drift spec vehicles as well.
- Top quality materials and workmanship mean you are buying the best product on the market compared to low quality competing parts.
- (2-P)MOTO, and Precision (3-P)rod end choices, all PTFE lined.
- SUS303 FIGS rod end spacers for precision chassis mount.
- Swaged 1" SAE 1012 steel tubing for reduced weight and increased strength. Knurled for grip and yellow zinc or Black Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Clevis is folded and full boxed, TIG welded CR1018 Steel with a 4140 Chromoly threaded stud. The threads are die-rolled instead of cut for maximum strength.
- Integral cross-gusseting for added strength now standard.
- Powdercoating includes on MOTO and Precision options.Contact FIGS for more information. Delivered as bare steel otherwise. Clevis will need to be coated.
These are made to order. Lead time is 1 week or less.
Combine with our knuckle bearings or poly bushings for best performance.
FIGS TRAC LINKS JZX 90/100 INOX
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: JZX-90-100-TRAC
- Availability: In Stock