When going for unsurpassed response and precise control on the track, every ounce of movement matters. This link kit covers the major rear link components on the RC-F and GS-F to dial in the ultimate track feel and a planted rear end. As seen in action in Ahmad Daham's Drift RC-F's or Andrew Gray's Powervehicle's RC Drift car in FD Japan, these links are made for competition or your recreation track day.
- Allows adjustment of camber and rear anti-squat as well as rear bumpsteer characteristics.
- Better launch and cornering feedback.
- PTFE-Lined Precision Spherical bearing connection points for 0 deflection under heavy loads and low friction motion.
- Enhanced shock efficiencty
- Traction link features a TIG-welded tubular clevis mount with double adjustment for dialing in anti-squat and wheel center.
- Upper #1 Link features a swaged tube and stainless clevis mount.
- Rear #2 Arm (camber arm) is machined billet aluminum and features inner and outer spherical bearing mounts. This is an upgrade from the poly bushings version we also offer.
- If you've purchased our coilover conversion you can benefit from our rear lower control arm.
MEGA REAR GRIP KIT RC-F/GS-F
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: G1331
- Availability: 2-4 WEEKS BUILD