To complement our rear e-brake kit we proudly offer our compound linear hydraulic handle with standard master cylinder designed for the IS300/RHD altezza as a full mount solution.
Currently these are made to order. 2-3 week build time.
- 11ga formed and dimpled steel construction. Optionally powdercoated.
- Compound linear mechanism keeps master piston perfectly aligned and allows multiple leverage options.
- Designed for standard master cylinders, 3/4 and 7/8" piston offered as options or use your own. Side mounts used for least deflection under hard pulls.
- PTFE-Bronze bushings used at friction interfaces for smooth action.
- Threaded clevis at handle and piston allows endless adjustment of static handle angle and leverage.
- Bracketry designed to use dimples in the IS300 chassis opposite the factory handbrake, so you know where to drill.
- Parking brake cam lock designed to not interfere during operation.
- NOW Includes FIGS CNC Aluminum Handle
Add the FIGS Plumbing Kit to complete this kit.
-Side mount 3/4" AFCO remote reservoir master cylinder
-Requires removal of center console and factory hand brake and driver's side seat.
-locate the factory handbrake hole on top, this will be uses for the wing bracket.
-Locate the indentation for the RHD ebrake handle on the drivers side tunnel. This will be one of the mounting holes. Drill this out with an M8 clearance3 drill, (3/8 would work). The second mounting hole requires marking and drilling in the tunnel, use a spring punch to mark the hole through the bracket nut insert while the bracket is aligned with the other 2 holes. Drill out this location with the same drill.
-Thread 2 bolts from the trans tunnel side into the mounting nuts on the bracket, applying the fender washer between the bolt and trans tunnel sheet metal.
-tighten all bolts. Install driver's seat.
IS300 HYDRAULIC (DRIFT) E-BRAKE COMPOUND HANDLE +MASTER
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: G1102
- Availability: 2-4 WEEKS BUILD