A serious package for serious IS-F track goers, this kit will resolve your cooling issues on a dedicated Track IS-F. Don't let oil and coolant temps take you off track and cut your day short, this package has been designed as a highly functional system and tested to meet our highest demands.
- KOYO Racing All-Aluminum radiator.
- FIGS Side-Mounted Oil Cooler Kit with choice of straight, downward or no ducting.
- Choice of HPS silicone radiator hoses
Oil Cooler Kits Specs:
- Reduced oil and coolant temps (2 bars) and no preheating of the radiator/condenser like our competition.
- Thermostatic sandwich plate allows cooling only when required to keep oil in the ideal temperature/ viscosity range.
- Lifetime warranty components (10-row cooler) and sandwich plate from Mishimoto.
- Easy install mounting plate that is mostly pre-assembled. Simply bolt-on, route lines and add duct.
- Fabricated In-House, preassembled with precision.
- FIGS Pre-terminated Light-braided lines by Fragola and our FIGS X-Line separators.
Koyo Racing Radiator Specs
- 100% aluminum construction
- Direct fitment in 2008-2011 IS-F vehicles, later model vehicles will need a hose adapter, We have now added an option to support late model vehicles!
- Precise Tube and Fin Alignment
- Billet Filler neck
- Nocolok Brazing for the best resistance to vibration, road debris and damage.
- OE-specific mounts are machined an precisely TIG welded.
RACING USE ONLY:*Unfortunately, the transmission preheat lines are no longer utilized and the lines that pass through will need to be looped via a 10mm/3/8" union barb, This only impacts the temp ramp rate of transmission temperature on cold starts so vehicles in cold environments should not use this radiator. Also Note that the IS-F has an effective transmission cooler from the factory and with the offload from the radiator, the transmission cooling requirements are handled adequately but this cooler with fresh airflow provided.
HPS Radiator Coolant Hose Kit Specs
- Direct fit, pre-bend 3-ply silicone hoses available in red, blue and black
- Max operating temp 350deg F
- 100% stainless steel clamps included
The KOYO Difference:
Precise Tube and Fin Alignment
Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in tubes with optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer.
Tubes, Fins, Headers and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace, bonding all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements.
Billet Filler Neck
Precision machined billet filler necks are incorporated on each Koyo radiator for strength, durability and better sealing.
OE Specific Mounting and Hand Crafted Heliarc Welds
Koyo incorporates application-specific mounting locations for all fan shrouds, inlet/outlet hoses, and top/bottom mounting pins, ensuring quick and pain-free installs. Each Koyo All-Aluminum Race Radiator is Heliarc welded individually by hand. This creates the strongest aluminum to aluminum bond, to mate all components.
FIGS IS-F TRACK COOLING PACK
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: FIGS-COOLING-TRACK-PACK1
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: IS-F, Replacement, Radiator, 2009, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, isf, HHH012170, koyo, racing, track, OIL, COOLER, ducted, duct, hose, silicone hps, 57-1270-BLUE, 57-1270-red, 57-1270-Black, red, black, blue