Lower your GR Supra while factory-like comfort but critical damped performance with Spec-R Springs from Swift. These springs target a critically damped sporty ride while also increasing spring rates to account for lowering. Swift does this with a patented material H5S.TW which decreases the overall weight of the spring by reducing the number of windings. We feel these are the best spring out there and use their coilover springs exclusively on our track setup custom coilovers.
Lowers front 1.2"
Lower rear 1.2"
Designed to lower the vehicle within its usable stroke meaning you will not bottom out.
Reduces body roll - Improves high speed stability - Increases cornering performance.
Retains factory ride characteristics.
Lighter than factory coils to reduce un-sprung weight
- Requires removal and installation of springs onto factory shocks.
- Requires a strut spring compressor
- Installation time 4-6hrs depending on skill and equipment.
Swift made Sport Springs keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best.
From HPDE events to SCCA competition, Swift Spec-R Sport Springs are made for the track enthusiast looking to take their vehicle to the next level.
Swift Spec-R Sport Springs were engineered with 3 characteristics in mind.
- Modified ride height compared to Sport Springs to maximize optimal suspension geometry.
- Further increasing the spring rate to enhance overall performance. The increase in spring rate is based on the upper limits of the vehicles factory shock valving.
- Maintaining optimal comfort level for street use.
Spec R springs are wound with the same engineering and material as our sports springs. With the exception of stiffer rates and slight change in ride height; you can expect the same characteristics as our sports springs.
SWIFT SPEC R LOWERING SPRINGS GR SUPRA
- Brand: SWIFT
- Product Code: C277
- Availability: In Stock