HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone heater hose kit (part number 57-2014-BLK) replaces 1993-1998 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo stock OEM rubber heater and throttle body coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hose.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber heater and throttle body coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM part number 87245-1B340,87209-14850,87245-1B310,87245-1B330,16264-46041,16261-46020
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
1998 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo 2JZGE
1997 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo 2JZGE
1996 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo 2JZGE
1995 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo 2JZGE
1994 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo 2JZGE
1993 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo 2JZGE
- Product Type: Silicone Heater Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
HPS Black Silicone Heater Hose Kit for 1993-1998 Toyota Supra 3.0L Non Turbo
- Brand: HPS-Silicone Tube
- Product Code: 57-2014-BLK
- Availability: In Stock