HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone heater hose kit (part number 57-1937-BLK) replaces 2000 BMW 323i 2.5L M52TU/M54 (E46) stock OEM rubber heater coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hose.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber heater coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM part number 11531436410,64218363198,64218376153,64218376999
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
2000 BMW 323i 2.5L M52TU/M54 (E46)
- Product Type: Silicone Heater Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 4 lb
- Shipping Box Dimension: 16 inch x 10 inch x 6 inch
HPS Black Silicone Heater Hose Kit for 2000 BMW 323i 2.5L M52TU/M54 (E46)
- Brand: HPS-Silicone Tube
- Product Code: 57-1937-BLK-1
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: fix 2000 bmw 323i 2.5l m52tu/m54 (e46) coolant leak replace oem heater hose, 00 bmw 323i 2.5l m52tu/m54 (e46) hps black silicone heater hose kit, 00 bmw 323i 2.5l m52tu/m54 (e46) hps black slicone heater coolant hose kit, 11531436410, 64218363198, 64218376153, 64218376999, 57-1937-BLK, 571937BLK