Give your 2019-2021 Tundra’s 5.7L V8 the power of a big block with the Magnuson TVS1900 Supercharger system. Engineered specifically for the 3UR-FE, this system matches your Tundra’s V8 as if it were factory equipment with Toyota-level fit and finish and bolts on like OEM parts. The Tundra TVS1900 supercharger puts a mammoth 543hp and 535lb-ft on tap at the crank for the power and torque of a much larger engine – at any altitude.
This roots type blower is integrated right into a redesigned and enlarged intake manifold, along with a massive air-to-liquid charge cooler to maintain consistent air charge temperatures. Keeping heat soak at bay, those twin coolers are aided by a front mounted heat exchanger with an electric water pump to keep the coolant flowing. The all-in-one design means fewer possible leak points, a more compact underhood package, quieter operation (when you -aren’t- flooring it) and bypass valve to retain OE-like MPG when you’re cruising. The system is very easy to live with daily driving and since it’s pre-filled and sealed, there’s no maintenance on the unit for its lifetime.
This direct bolt on blower can be installed over a weekend by an enthusiast, or a pro can do the install in about a day – and it’s also easily reverted to stock if needed. On top of that, there are no smog headaches - this system is also 50 state legal with a CARB EO #. With robust cooling, nothing extra to maintain and Toyota level reliability, you’ve got power and peace of mind.
- 543hp & 535lbs-ft at the crank in standard form on an unmodified truck
- Positive displacement roots blower provides instant Response with zero Lag
- Robust cooling for consistent all-day-long performance
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock vehicle
- Installs can usually be completed within one day
- CARB Certification EO# D-488-50
MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGER 5.7L TOYOTA TUNDRA 2019-2021
- Brand: Magnuson Superchargers
- Product Code: 01-19-57-109-BL
- Availability: In Stock