HEADERS MADE TO ORDER - LEAD TIME 5 WEEKS OUT AT THIS TIME
We have tremendous respect for builders of all types out there. Nothing is harder to piece together than a good set of exhaust headers and the guys at PPE know what they are doing. Mandrel bent, 100% TIG welded and with an available black ceramic coating, these headers will help unlock that last bit of juice that you could not get with an exhaust upgrade alone. The RC-F platform with its added engine bay clearance has allowed an equal-length design which maximizes power and creates a tremendous sound. Available now for preorder, 2-3 week build if out fo stock but orders can be placed now.
The PPE RC-F Headers make a significant increase in flow compared to the stock manifolds. Tube lengths and diameters are increased coming together into a ported 4-1 parallel merge collector. Completely TIG welded construction with thick 16 gauge stainless tubing for long lasting power gains.
Optional high-flow stainless steel ECT cats are an option. They get welded into your stock or aftermarket midpipe. The cat is not welded in the header. The cat will need to be welded into the system after the factory collector flange if running a catless exhaust.
- 3/8" thick head and outlet flanges
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge 304 Stainless tubing
- Equal-length runner design
- Optional 2000 degree glacier black cerakote coating provides added thermal barrier and increases scavenging.
- 100% TIG Welded in the USA
- 15 degree parallel merge collectors
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- Includes larger factory style gaskets
- Includes Secondary O2 extension elbows
- Install instructions
- 1yr warranty
ECT Catalytic converters are EPA and OBD2 compliant.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY
NOTE: In some cases there is some inventory built up in which case items will ship immediately. Currently due to spacial constraints, the factory dipstick tube REQUIRES MODIFICATION to install these headers.
PPE RC-F EQUAL-LENGTH HEADERS
- Brand: PPE Engineering
- Product Code: PPE-RC-GS-F-HEADER
- Availability: 3-4 Week Build Time