HEADERS MADE TO ORDER - LEAD TIME 5 WEEKS OUT AT THIS TIME
We have tremendous respect for builders of all types out there. Nothing is harder to piece together than a good set of exhaust headers and the guys at PPE know what they are doing. Mandrel bent, TIG welded and merge collector options, these headers will help unlock that last bit of juice that you could not get with an exhaust upgrade alone.
The PPE IS250/350 Headers give max power gains of 16whp as seen on our initial dyno runs. The headers bolt in place of the stock manifolds/cats and are compatable with stock of aftermarket midpipes and exhaust. Optional high-flow stainless steel ECT cats are an option. They get welded into your stock or aftermarket midpipe and bolt to the headers. Our optional ceramic coatings are a recommended option and add good looks along with thermal barrior properties that increase power and lower engine bay temps. They are also a great protection against corrosion.
- Equal length tubing
- 3/8" thick laser cut flanges
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge tubing
- Standard formed collector
- 15 degree parallel merge collectors are optional
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- No need to modify or relocate the dipstick tube
- Install instructions
- 1yr warranty
ECT Catalytic converters are EPA and OBD2 compliant.
FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY
PPE IS250/350 GS350, RC350 HEADERS
- Brand: PPE Engineering
- Product Code: PPE-IS250/350-HEADER
- Availability: 3-4 Week Build Time