BUILT FOR MAX NA POWER
In 2012, we have had a vision of a perfect header for the IS300 for 6 years. The ultimate in technology and optimized flow design with no shortcuts on quality and performance. With so much focus on our other suspension products and a questionable market for a header we never got around to it. Fortunately, we partner with some of the best companies in the world and our guys at PPE in AZ had some downtime and a vehicle to build our vision. It starts with a CNC flange port matched to the 2JZ head and gradually stepping up to a 3" outlet at the axle back connection. The long tube design takes advantage of equal length stepped primaries to deliver mid to high rpm gains and provide excellent vacuum on combined cylinders. The results are a near-constant step in power from 3500 up of roughly 12-15%. Further gains are possible with other mods like cam and fuel control but the exhaust is no longer the bottle-neck. A 3" exhaust will be available at a later date or customers can have a custom system fabrication to completely take advantage of the flow design. We include an adapter to step down the factory exhaust flange on the axle back. For the highest power output, check out our 3" exhaust.
- DYNO-PROVEN to be the highest hp bolt-on headers ever made.
- Increase in power across the entire powerband.
- 304 Stainless Steel with choice of bare or high temp Galcier Black ceramic coating.
- Equal length stepped-primary long-tube design for max power. The stepped design maintains the highest exit velocity at the exhaust ports and gradually slows the exhaust flow into a larger diameter tube to prevent turbulence.
- CNC cut head flange, ported to factory outlet diameter.
- 3:1 bullet collectors and 2:1 merge collectors are diffused. This assures the highest velocity collector design and the most efficient gas flow.
- Includes 2 donut gaskets for the collectors and a step clamp gasket for the step down to factory flange adapter.
- O2 extension bungs are also included, some wiring extension is required to relocate the 02 sensors. Primary sensors sit after collectors.
- 100% TIG welded in the USA.
Gains on test stock car with auto transmission and high mileage were 10-15 WHP throughout the power-band of 3000-6100.
Gains on FIGS test car with 5 spd were consistently 10 WHP on an already strong motor when coupled with our 3" exhaust.
Significantly higher gains expected with fuel tune capability and timing capability. We are working on clean dynos of lower mileage motors as well as race-built motors for a wider comparison of results.
THESE HEADERS ARE FOR RACE USE ONLY. EMISSION CONTROL DEVICES LIKE CATALYTIC CONVERTERS ARE REQUIRED TO PASS EMISSIONS AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SYSTEM.
HEADERS MADE TO ORDER - LEAD TIME 5 WEEKS OUT AT THIS TIME
FIGS/ PPE IS300 ULTIMATE EL STEPPED-PRIMARY RACE HEADER
- Brand: PPE Engineering
- Product Code: IS300_ELHEADER
- Availability: 3-4 Week Build Time