BUILT FOR THE ATTACK
Our Track Spec front upper and lower arms for a combo price for your Time Attack or track Supra..
There has always been a problem with the front LCA on the Toyota Supra and Lexus SC, the ball joints. A perfectly good arm has to be scrapped when the outer ball joint fails. With OE stock running in short supply and threats of discontinued support, we decided it was time to make something better.
Introducing our Track Spec replacement arms with serviceable outer ball joints. Our rod end version of the lower control arms allows +/-2 degrees of camber range.
The upper arm provides adjustment as well as long service life and the high-misalignment spacers and stainless steel taper stud will stand up to a lot of abuse vs the factory ball joint. Camber and/or caster adjustment via the inner rod ends. These arms are designed for weekend warriors and Track addicts with caster correction built-in.
What is included:
-1 pair of upper and lower arms, R and L with bearings and ball stud pre-assembled.
-Precision rod ends and bearings feature a PTFE fabric liner that is bonded to the inner race and provide a tighter interface to the ball. These are the highest performance rod ends with stainless spacers and studs.
-Shock mounting bracket and hardware.
-Installation instructions will be available via our blog.
- Alloy Boxed Steel construction, made in the USA.
- Serviceable massive 7/8" outer bearing/ball joint is completely rebuildable. PTFE-lined FK bearing and 4140 monolithic taper stud with stainless HMA spacers.
- 3-P Precision inner 3/4" inner rod ends to support a variety of uses.
- Stainless steel inner spacers.
- Modular shock mount based on stock specs. Custom risers available for ride height adjustment.
- 100% TIG construction for the ultimate in strength.
- Arms feature a wider support arc for greater steering angle as well, for cars with modified knuckles that contact the OE arm.
- Upper arms feature a boxed design for the strongest arm profile with the least amount of weight.
- 4 degrees of adjustment of Camber on rod end FLCA
- Fully Boxed upper allows additional camber and caster adjustment.
- FK Bearing Precision rod ends and bearings
- Monolithic stainless taper studs to interface to factory knuckle
- Orange or Gray powder coat finish.
Currently, 1-2 week build time
The maintenance of all rod ends and bearings should be with PTFE dry-lube. Never use grease as it will break down the precise interface between the ball and race in the joint. All spare parts are available for a rebuild, pricing is subject to parts required and circumstances. Contact us with any questions.
FRONT TRACK SPEC UCA / LCA MEGA ARM KIT SC300/400 MKIV SUPRA
- Brand: FIGS Engineering
- Product Code: SC34SUP-TRCKSPC-FRARM-PKG
- Availability: MTO 2 Week Build Time