- GS350 2007-2011
- GS430 2006-2007
- GS450H 2007-2011
- GS460 2008-2011
- IS200T 2016-2017
- IS300 2018-2020
- IS350 2006-2020
|Weight Comparison (per rotor)|
|RB Two-piece||16 lbs.|
|Weight Savings: 10 lbs.|
These two-piece rotors were engineered to be the best stock replacement two-piece rotor on the performance market. This rotor is direct bolt-on, easy to install, no additional hardware needed, and an excellent upgrade for both street and track. They can deliver consistent brake torque under extreme heat, session after session. When it comes to replacement - operating cost over the time will be lower than one-piece rotor.
RB rotors are made of harder iron than OE rotors. Our rotors are most compatible with semi-metallic brake pads. We do not recommend the use of ceramic brake pads, which may cause vibration. WE STRONGLY SUGGEST for the best performance to pair with RB pads.
Rotor Material: Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated
Machining: Open Slot
Surface: EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface
Rotor Ring: D305-02-381
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
- The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler.
- The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits.
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides excellent heat balance.
- Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.
RB 4/2 POT CALIPER KIT (330x30/330x24) GEN2 IS GEN3 GS
- Brand: RB Performance Brakes
- Product Code: LX-IRP-03
- Availability: Typically Ships Within 1 Week
Tags: 2168, Front, rotors, 2p, two, piece, replacement, IS350, IS300, IS200T, GS350, GS430, GS450H, GS460, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, IS350, IS300, IS200T, GS350, GS430, GS450H, GS460, rotors, 2p, two, piece, replacement, front, LX-IRP-03