BC Racing steps up again to provide a 2-Way adjustable Coilover with a remote reservoir at a great price.
- Independently adjustable Compression and Rebound for enhanced control over acceleration and braking conditions.
- Remote reservoirs for additional oil capacity and ease of compression damping
- 46mm Pistons over 53mm shock housings providing a large range of damping force capabilities.
- Special spring-steel valves which outperforms other stainless steels and offers prolonged valve life.
- Patented concave lower locking ring to prevent unseating
- Springs constructed of SAE9254 High Strength steel that is compression tested over 500,000 with less than 5% deformation.
- Pistons are high polished steel to lengthen oil seal life which means no leaking and longer seal life.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fitment resulting in consistent fade resistant damping and long seal life.
- 2-Step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration/foaming and cavitation.
- An added bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action possible and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
|Application||Approx ride height and range||Specifications (spring rates FR/RR)|
|2001-2005 IS300||1" FR/1.25" R (2.25" max)||14K/10K|
|2006+ Lexus IS250/350||
1.5" FR/1.25" R (3" max)
|2008+ IS-F||1" FR/.5" R (2" max)||16k/12k|
FOR CUSTOM RATES PLEASE SELECT VIA DROP DOWN MENU
SWIFT Bronze Metric Coilover Springs are highly linear, fewer winding springs that reduce unsprung weight and increase performance.
BC RACING ER SERIES COILOVERS REMOTE RESERVOIR
- Brand: BC Racing
- Product Code: BR-CO-IS-ER
- Availability: In Stock