EXHAUST MADE TO ORDER - LEAD TIME 5 WEEKS OUT AT THIS TIME
One of the first mods most people do to an IS-F is an exhaust and we have teamed up with PPE to offer one of the most flexible cat-back exhaust systems available. While other great exhaust products are available, only FIGS and PPE deliver a system that is custom tailored and configurable to your preference and noise tolerance. It starts with complete 304L stainless construction all TIG welded in precision jigs right here in the USA. We then added separate options for cats, resonators and a single for dual-mode custom all stainless muffler. The dual-mode mufflers are made entirely in-house at PPE with a performance tone in mind but also allow for a mute button, quite literally, to kill the noise when discretion is desired. Vacuum actuated and German OE quality, the valves used in the dual-mode muffler present the same level of quality our customers demand of a Lexus-specific product. From welding to baffling material careful attention has been taken to ensure this exhaust will exceed your expectations. We even use a snap-in OE Toyota illuminated switch for the mode button, that installs into existing switch panel blank locations in the dash. For the couplers we decided against traditional v-bands that restrict alignment flexibility during installation and use ball and socket connections that allow close to 5 degrees of mating tolerance to get the extra wiggle room and ease installation costs, not to mention seal significantly better. Quality, performance, and reconfigurability make this the feature-leading exhaust for the IS-F.
- 100% Stainless Steel construction, 2.5" OD seamless tubing, precision TIG Welded and made in the USA by PPE in AZ.
- 5-pc tube assembly true dual exhaust including crossover and PPE-made mufflers and resonators.
- Ball in socket connections for easier install and adjustment.
- OE header flange gaskets included.
- Optional high-flow cats
- Optional Dual-Mode muffler with bypass valve and electronic switch.
- All electronics, wiring and controls are included on dual mode version.
- Toyota illuminated fog light switch used for dual-mode selection. Amber illumination to match the interior of the IS-F.
- Resonator delete optional. (note: removal of the resonators may cause exhaust drone).
Power increase of 15-20WHP over stock.
Shipping in 2 boxes and expansion foam packed,
*Pictures shown without rear OE diffuser tips for demonstration purposes. These must be installed to prevent rear bumper damage.
PPE IS-F STAINLESS STEEL DUAL EXHAUST
- Brand: PPE Engineering
- Product Code: PPE-IS-F-EXHAUST
- Availability: 3-4 Week Build Time